Uncle Sam's War against Katrina and the Waves Continues

Despite losing both my legs in the Six Day War, I love to dance. (see profile). So I thought I would post this as a heads up to all those one hit wonders living on Uncle Sam’s Plantation.
Here at Thavage Juthice, we have written about how Uncle Sam has used the devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina as a pretext to further intensify its ongoing war against one hit wonder bands. Obscure bands relegated to living on the plantation. More evidence of such an attack emerged this week.
Here at Thavage Juthice, we have written about how Uncle Sam has used the devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina as a pretext to further intensify its ongoing war against one hit wonder bands. Obscure bands relegated to living on the plantation. More evidence of such an attack emerged this week.
Rolling Stone has reported on the latest episode in the never-ending psychological attack on those displaced by one hit wonders:
In yet another change of plans for Katrina, The Plantation owners have decided to follow through on the eviction of the band. Who have been living in a trailer park outside Tupelo Mississippi shortly after the success of “Walking on Sunshine”. (I give it a ten, it’s easy to dance to) The move is the latest in a series of announcements and reversals that have caused confusion and occasionally panic among rock bands unable to reive their glory days. For several months, they have repeatedly rehearsed “Walking on Sunshine.” Katirna and The Waves are at a bitter crossroads.
In yet another change of plans for Katrina, The Plantation owners have decided to follow through on the eviction of the band. Who have been living in a trailer park outside Tupelo Mississippi shortly after the success of “Walking on Sunshine”. (I give it a ten, it’s easy to dance to) The move is the latest in a series of announcements and reversals that have caused confusion and occasionally panic among rock bands unable to reive their glory days. For several months, they have repeatedly rehearsed “Walking on Sunshine.” Katirna and The Waves are at a bitter crossroads.
From its domed concentration camps to the home bulldozings to its broken promises of aid to its deliberate reversals Uncle Sam has played an unceasing PsyOp against the displaced people of the one hit wonders. Is Adam Ant next? Or Tony Basil?
For information on how you can help go here.


17 Comments:
I noticed this on the web page for Katrina and the Waves:
NB... No emails are ever sent from katw.com ... if you get any emails that say they are from this address..please delete them without looking at them.
More evidence that the Plantation owners are out to destroy all who will not subjugate. Is it not enough that these oppressed ones have to live in a trailer park? Even if Katrina and the Waves play music, which is forbidden to the sons of Allah (Peace be upon them).
Being an apostate camel loving Shia I make no apologies for dancing to this music. I posted this to make others aware and to piss off my Sunni brothers. (cough...Kamal Jaqi)
What can I say I love the dance.
What about the GoGo's?
iben that's coos coos you hag, put on you glasses
Glasses are haram? I didn't know that, wise one!
Of course, I knew that bifocals are haram. They were invented by that old infidel Benjamin Franklin. He believed in a republic, which is also haram.
Kamal,
Iben Habin PMS must stay completely covered at all times. Is she wearing her elbow-length black gloves? I always wear mine when I go outside the compound here.
I notice that Iben's avatar shows some skin on either side of the eyes. She needs to cover up more, as I do. Otherwise, she will lead the sons of Allah into temptation.
This site is so well done, I'm speechless.
Very good blog. I know what you mean.
At weast we awen't wittle cwy baby "john brown" pothing as, "Heis-a-Sissy"!
BWa ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Brown
You invented this site to get pity for yourself. Now you are acusing me of being you as Hassan who is also you and posts from the same computer.
How I post from Brooklyn while I am clearly in VT is unknown.
None of the radicals have ever heard of you and your musings were laughed at by your peers.
Brown
Have you flipped your lid? Lets see Hassan shares a computer with Brown but I am Brown who posts from Vermont and Brooklyn at the same time.
I was there on Saturday and nobody has heard of you.
Heis-a-Sissy, (brown), may we thpeak to john, (brown), now?
And why would you even give a damn if you weren't the same person? Can't your other personality bring himself to post?
Maybe you're his mommy!
LOL
Go away STEVE, this doesn't concern you and no one give a damn what you think.
ooh me and my camel miss all de fun today...Hassan you apostate care to join me in covering Iben's eyes..I mean she is only 100..does not mean she cannot turn the lions of jihads eyes...heh heh heh..
kamal how do you know what haram you sunni bastard!
hassan show me proof you not John Brown. show me proof you not been to prison with him and come back together as couple.
oh old school huh?
Post a Comment
<< Home