Wednesday, June 28, 2006

john browns wove wetters

An adminithstwaters work ith never done (sigh).

The IP# show that all of thets poths were made by the mentally ill "john brown" in one day.
The day'th not over yet!

john, you thupid thon of a bitth, thith isn't Beakerkin'th blog!
********




Yeah, JOHN BROWN: "sniff, sniff".

Your a bore and a wanna be. That's why you made up this site.

The commie radicals who camp out in Union Square park hate you and think that MULLAH BEAK the DHS PEDOPHILE are ghost-writing them.

HA!! Nobody reads you're blog. Comie radical friends of a DHS PEDOPHILE like me even hate you.

--
Posted by DHS Doyle to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 04:28:16 AM

*********



--
Posted by MULLAH BEAK the DHS PEDOPHILE to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 04:22:56 AM

... MMM ... Because I work for DHS, I can surf the net all day long and look at kiddie porn all day long.

For FREE!!!

MMMMM....

--
Posted by DHS Doyle to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 04:28:16 AM
********


Your censoring me ?

Why cna't I talk about what a loser and bore JOHN BROWN is?

I saw him in the Union Square in New York City and all the commies who asked to speke to BEAK the DHS PEDOPHILE called JOHN BROWN a bore and a wanttobe.

I hate you! JONN BROWN!!

--
Posted by MULLAH BEAK the DHS PEDOPHILE to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 06:35:01 AM
********


Mmmm... 14 year old children.... mmmm.

How I love working at DHS, where I can fantasize about them all day long.

--
Posted by DHS Doyle to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 07:04:04 AM
********


JOHN BROwN:

I hate you so much even commies at Starbucks hate you, too.

When I used to visit New York City from my home in the Catskills, where I lived with my nanny, I sometimes comed to the Union Square park and speked to the commies who all hate you and thenk your a bore.

Whenever I pass around your posts to all the smelly commies (not advertise!!!!!), JOHN BROWN, they all hate you and think you're a bore.

SPEKE!

--
Posted by MULLAH BEAK the DHS PEDOPHILE to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 09:02:57 AM
********


I HATE YOU, JOHN BROWN ?

Your such a wanttobe bore that even the commies at Virgin Megastore in Union Square Park think Savage Justice is the work of a DHS PEDOPHILE like me to make stoopid commies look even stupidre.

Maybe their right ?

--
Posted by MULLAH BEAK the DHS PEDOPHILE to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 09:35:36 AM
********


...MMM... there sure are lots of 14 year old children to ogle in Union Square Park on the weekends.

--
Posted by DHS Doyle to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 09:37:05 AM
********


JOHN BROWN,

I HATE YOU commie scum. YOU STOLE MY AVATAR!

Even the loonie commies at Fileens Basement in Union Square hate you.

--
Posted by MULLAH BEAK the DHS PEDOPHILE to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 10:19:45 AM
********


Q: Where is the best place to spend a rainy Saturday staring at and fantasizing about underaged girls as part of my DHS 'research'?

A: Union Square Park

--
Posted by DHS Doyle to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 11:01:04 AM
**********


Oh how I long to spend another Saturday in Union Square Park lookin for commies and fulfilling my DHS research project: ogling 14 year old children.

--
Posted by DHS Doyle to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 11:29:25 AM
********


The best part about Union Square Park, JOHN BROWN, is that all the commies there hate you.

Nobody hated you more than the ones in front of Staples - a commie haven. They all thought you were a stoopid bore.

And dum, too.

--
Posted by DHS Doyle to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 11:31:49 AM
********


The best part about Union Square Park, JOHN BROWN, is that all the commies there hate you.

Nobody hated you more than the ones in front of Staples - a commie haven. They all thought you were a stoopid bore.

And dum, too.

--
Posted by MULLAH BEAK the DHS PEDOPHILE to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 11:32:17 AM
********


Oh, how I long to return to Union Square Park where I can spend my rainy Saturdays dreaming about 14 year old children.

--
Posted by DHS Doyle to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 11:57:51 AM
********


The people hanging out in Union Square Park at the commie hotbed Staples hates you, JOHN BROWN.

Not as much as I hate you (you probably didn't steal there avatar), but they hate you and theink your a wanttobe.

--
Posted by MULLAH BEAK the DHS PEDOPHILE to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 12:07:16 PM
********


..MMM... How I love dreaming about 14 year old children.

How my colleagues who work for the Department of Homeland Security dream about touching them...

...mmm...

--
Posted by DHS Doyle to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 12:08:54 PM
********


You may wonder if everyone at DHS dreams of little children.

The answer is yes.

--
Posted by DHS Doyle to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 01:06:05 PM
*********


JOHN BROWN you commie loser. I HATE you ?

I stopped to talk to some commies while shopping at PetsMart in Union Square Park last Saturday and they all sayd you we're a stoopid loser wanttobe.

They even said you're blog is borning and that there never going to read it.

Loser.

Nobody reads your blog.

Unlike mine... lots and lots of people read my super-cool blog!

--
Posted by MULLAH BEAK the DHS PEDOPHILE to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 01:20:34 PM
********


Some people ask if ogling children is DHS policy or rogue behavior.

I can say without a second thought that it's routine policy.

DHS prides itself in sitting around on the net looking at vulnerable children with mouth agape.

Why else would I take a job there?

--
Posted by DHS Doyle to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 01:22:08 PM
********


Mmmm.... Today at DHS, I stared at pictures of 14 year olds doing the nasty all day long.

On the CIA's server!

...mmmm... 14 year olds!

--
Posted by DHS Doyle to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 01:50:00 PM
********


I HATE YOU, JOHN BROWN!

Your a loser commie wanttobe that even the commie looosers at Blimpies Subs and Sandwiches in Union Square Park think is a wako loser DHS PEDOPHILE traying to make commiess look dumer than they really is.

--
Posted by MULLAH BEAK the DHS PEDOPHILE to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 01:51:36 PM
********


.. mmm

There where so many 14 year olds in Union Square Park last Saturday...

It was special. Not as special as my job in the Kiddie Porn Protection Department at DHS, but special.

mmm....

--
Posted by DHS Doyle to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 04:53:07 PM
********


JOHN BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I went to Union Square Park on Saturday to talk to the commies hanging out at HSBC. They think your a wanttabe and a loser.

Nobody reads you're blog. LOOOOOOOOOOsre.

--
Posted by MULLAH BEAK the DHS PEDOPHILE to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 04:56:21 PM
********


JOHN BROWN,

Just stop repeating nyour same old same old about HEAD COFFINS and EVIL alCIAda GOBLINS.

Got, I hate you so much ?

Your a loser nobody reads your blog. Neven commie losers at Union Square Park know who you is.

--
Posted by MULLAH BEAK the DHS PEDOPHILE to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 04:58:40 PM
********


...mmm...

How many 14 year old Zionist boys and girls are in that picture?

...mmm...

--
Posted by DHS Doyle to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 05:00:58 PM
********


...mmm...

How many little Zionists in that picture are 14?

Maybe DHS will 'investigate'?

I hope I'm assigned to it.

Mmm...

--
Posted by DHS Doyle to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 07:24:46 PM
********


..Mmmm... the children beating that women in the picture sure are cute.

DHS may award me with a medal if I 'research' this case well enough.

--
Posted by DHS Doyle to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 07:54:18 PM
********


JOHN BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALl you do are repeat the smae things over and over again HEAD COFFINS , EVIL alCIAda GOBLINS ?

Just go away, you stoopdi commie bore. Nobody likes your or reads your blog.

My blog is super-cool. I RULE and I HATE YOU JOHN BROWN


?

--
Posted by MULLAH BEAK the DHS PEDOPHILE to Thavage Juthice at 6/28/2006 07:56:47 PM



7 Comments:

Blogger elmers brother said...

JB I think your record got stuck

9:15 PM  
Blogger beakerkin said...

I get more publicity here then at my own blog. Brown satires himself and then imitates me can we say obsessed.

For the record if Brown were the real article he would know exactly who I spoke to. However Brown is not a radical and has no contact with them. He is a mental patient wanting to be a radical.

1:59 AM  
Blogger Ima Kurius said...

John Brown doesn't come close to matching the superior content of Thavage Juthice. His site is a pathetic imitation of the real thing.

Allah's judgment comes soon. He will not be merciful to an obsessed imitator and defiler.

That infidel Elmer's Brother is right..John Brown's record is stuck, so he has no original thoughts. Even if Elmer's Brother is carrying the haram guitar, he has uttered true words.

4:55 AM  
Blogger beakerkin said...

I guess Brown must think I am the Road Runner. MEEP MEEP whooosh

6:32 AM  
Blogger elmers brother said...

I mean where doeth he wearn oh crap I just read all his comments and started to talk like him

Allah (SWAT) help me!

9:47 PM  
Blogger John Brown said...

Beak,

Where's your avatar?

11:46 AM  
Blogger elmers brother said...

jb - your lawyer called and said to quit posting because it is making it harder to defend you...he suggested you take a break and rest up. Seems the other inmates don't like people who threaten a child.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home