Official Invitation for John Brown to Martyr Himself
posted By General Fariq Ali Ahlam Musad -
5th and one half Mahdi Army Corps Boyhasshegot Iraq
Official Memo:
To: Mr. John Brown
As a General serving under de Black Flag of de Mahdi Army it is my privilege to offer you de chance to join our glorious Lions. We are being beaten, I mean we are beating the enemy at every turn. Uncle Sam's Vanilla Army is comfortably watching reruns of Seinfeld and CNN while 500lb general purpose munitions rain down on our heads. We desperately need you to make our schwarmas. I invite you to watch our official recruiting video, print out the enlistment papers, sign and return. You will receive further orders upon completing de requisite driving exam. Ahem I mean passing all your tests. You will find your orders by turning to page A6 of de Joooish propoganda machine AKA De New York Times. Assuming you can read, check out every fifth word and you will find your instructions. For once please write legibly. Hurry our boys need your help.
5th and one half Mahdi Army Corps Boyhasshegot Iraq
Official Memo:
To: Mr. John Brown
As a General serving under de Black Flag of de Mahdi Army it is my privilege to offer you de chance to join our glorious Lions. We are being beaten, I mean we are beating the enemy at every turn. Uncle Sam's Vanilla Army is comfortably watching reruns of Seinfeld and CNN while 500lb general purpose munitions rain down on our heads. We desperately need you to make our schwarmas. I invite you to watch our official recruiting video, print out the enlistment papers, sign and return. You will receive further orders upon completing de requisite driving exam. Ahem I mean passing all your tests. You will find your orders by turning to page A6 of de Joooish propoganda machine AKA De New York Times. Assuming you can read, check out every fifth word and you will find your instructions. For once please write legibly. Hurry our boys need your help.
Official Jihadi Recruiting Video
(There is no sound but pretends Van Halen playing in background)

Official Enlistment Paperworks


15 Comments:
bwahahahahahahaha! John Brown martyr himself...please...the pussies of jihad are better off without him. They'll be taking dirt naps soon enough.
elmer's brother, you forth me to sath thith,
HEAD COFFINS, HEAD COFFINS, HEAD COFFINS!!!
John Brown is a pathetic imitator of a lion of jihad. But Allah can make his martyrdom serve His will.
First John Brown must purify himself according to the Holy Quran. He must cleanse himself of all substances. Can he do that?
I no can dance to Van Halen. I need to talk to de recruiting department.
Okay Brown
I am surprised you havent invented a sheik rattle and roll poster. This satire site gets more readers then your real site.
a grand idea - don't know why we didn't think of it at longrange?
WARRRRRRRRRENNNNNN!
these people are stealing our viewers!
Kamal,
So many things are haram. But Allah knows best!
Mr. Brown de fine print say "you will be used as cannon fodder"..just in case you wondering.
No word from John Brown on this excellent invitation to join the 72 virgins in Paradise?
As long as his 72 look like this...
http://newyorkmetro.com/nymetro/news/rnc/intel_thomas_175.jpg
I'm sure brownie will be happy forever!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hey McBeak,
Where's your avatar?
Your post looks pretty silly with just a blank box there.
John Brown we are ready for de schwarmas.
Brown
I will not place an avatar up because you keep stealing Mr Beamishes creations. This is fairly typical of a person who is so obsessed with me that they steal my avatar post as me and create this site to get attention.
Alas John Bwown is being mocked by John Brown. This John Brown must be
aasociated with COINTELPRO or CHAOS.
You may stick with the Koran but Mr Beamish is the final Prophet. Remember Hassan Miah is still upset that he gets second billing to the Mr Beamish Kick A$#%$^ action figure with the Kill Devil Kung Fu Grip. Americans know true talent when they see it.
Post a Comment
<< Home