Sunday, July 30, 2006

Mourning our fallen comwad

Kamal Jaqi was found dead in his woom at the Imam Gropeman Finishing School flophouse, apparentwe choked to death on trash from the wasthbasket.

I had mithed him at the Thecret Thunday meeting and went to check on him and found him dead in a pool of blood, (and Heineken).

Hith hostage, Beakerambo the Avatar seems to have escaped, with asthistance from an army of tiny soldiers in tiny tanks and helicopters.

I Thall perthonallwe avenge hith death, (as toon as I get back fwom Weo.

17 Comments:

Blogger Ima Kurius said...

NOOOOO! This can't be!

I mourn the passing of a valiant Lion of Jihad.

We must have revenge and put HEAD COFFINS to good use.

6:09 PM  
Blogger MULLAH BEAK the DHS PEDOPHILE said...

JOH N BROWN!!!

Look I have an avatar you stoooooopid commie wanttobe loser. I went to Union Square ane veryone they're thoughot your ravings a demented mandmen.

Get a job, why don't ya.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Choking on garbage and Heinekin?

I hear the trash in question was a wrapper from a ham salad sandwich.

How haram. So much for those nubile virgins...

Welcome back, Beakerambo!

2:07 PM  
Blogger (((Thought Criminal))) said...

Nicc avatar you got there, Mullah Beak.

4:56 PM  
Blogger MULLAH BEAK the DHS PEDOPHILE said...

I would have a differnet avatar if JOHN BORWN!!!! that stuooopid commie wanttobe loser hadn'st stolen my avatar?

11:44 AM  
Blogger MULLAH BEAK the DHS PEDOPHILE said...

Dreams fade away now that I've gotten canned from the DHS (NOT for being a sexual harrasser or a 'kiddie fiddler' JOHN BRONW you commie wanttobe loooooser?

9:45 PM  
Blogger MULLAH BEAK the DHS PEDOPHILE said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:45 PM  
Blogger DHS Doyle said...

Well bummer. I guess its back to ripping off porn from my parents cable in the Catskills now that I'm an unemployment collecting welfare queen....

Mmm... at least there's plenty of 14 year olds on the net there, probably.

Maybe Fudd finally put his kids pictures on the net like he was saying he would. That would rock!

9:48 PM  
Blogger beakerkin said...

John Brown envies John Bwown the clown of Jihad.

2:37 PM  
Blogger DHS Doyle said...

I can't wait to get back to DHS tomorrow!

All I do, all day long, is "investigate" kiddie porn.

Woo-Hooo!



Mmmm...

4:13 PM  
Blogger (((Thought Criminal))) said...

It smells like dead Trashcanistani in here.

9:13 PM  
Blogger DHS Doyle said...

DHS was a fondle-fest today: whenever we celebrate monthly birthdays, we celebrate by fondling ourselves to pictures of our co-workers children.

Any word on whether Fudd wants to come work at DHS?

7:07 PM  
Blogger DHS Doyle said...

Mmmm...

7:07 PM  
Blogger John Brown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:11 AM  
Blogger John Brown said...

This has turned into an asylum, guys. I can't decide what's nuttier between MULLLAH BEAK the DHS PEDOPHILE and CENSORMAN the LEFTIST SLAVER yammering on about avatars or DHS DOYLE on fondling children.

4:18 AM  
Blogger John Brown said...

Same bunch of loons.

5:11 PM  
Blogger fariq musad said...

many times I have asked myself:

Myself....why camel my best friend?

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home